Tuesday, January 22, 2013

If I Could Go Back In Time

One day I was walking to the park and someone though a little thing at me. I was looking at it and I pushed a button and it said wear would you like to go the future or the past, time, date, and year. I said past 12:00 May 10th 2009. That was the day my best friend Tia left I didn't think it would work but did. I was in 3rd grade again. So it worked so I was going to stop Tia from moving. That's what I came here for so I'm going to do. I did every thing I could buy it did not work. So I was just have to go to the present. Then I had an idea I can go to the past but wear Tia is getting on the plane. I'll tell her mom how Tia and I will be crushed wear best friends do you want to separate us from being best friends so please stay. So that is what I would do if I could go back in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment